EP Australia have a great opportunity for someone to take charge organising a small but busy office supporting two executives with diary management, meetings, travel, communications and general admin.
This newly created position will oversee one staff member and will incorporate a wide range of activities to support management to ensure the business works like a well-oiled machine, and generate regular communications to members’ media, Government and the industry.
The organisation is member based and represents the interests of several inter-related entities which are non-profit organisations for the screen industries.
The MPDAA & ATCS collect film exhibition information relating to box-office, admissions, theatres, release details, censorship classifications; and the CCS and the ASA share a common purpose to support, protect and promote content through copyright & screen content piracy protection.
Based at Fox Studios Australia
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of meetings – papers, budgets, cost reports, speakers and guests
- Organise and attend board meetings and AGM’s and keep accurate records
- Assist with all written materials; presentations and stakeholder communications
- Support building strategic relationships with partners and stakeholders.
- Manage and update websites and social media
- Assist with the development and implementation of campaigns, education resources and research projects
Skills & attributes:
- Flexibility and willingness to take on a range of tasks
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- The ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people
- Exceptional organisational skills to coordinate, balance, track and progress tasks
- Sensible approach with good problem solving skills
- Motivated to self-manage
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently while also being a proactive and constructive team member
- Tact, discretion and confidentiality
Interviewing immediately. Please apply with your current CV and cover letter to Leanne Bushby – LB@epaustralia.com.au